Thursday, February 9, 2012

2011 Right in Front of my Very Eyes!

Ever wonder what a whole year of your life looks like in text and pictures?

So did I.

Then I found http://www.blog2print.com/ and now I know!

This website was one of the easiest tools I've ever used on the internet. All I had to do was enter in my URL and pick a front and back cover photo and BOOM! I was done.

127 pages of every thought and picture that I blogged about over the past year-- and I can thumb through it anytime I want! It's pretty cool to look back through everything that had happened while Andrew was off fighting for our country's freedom, but what I'm really excited for is to look back on this in years to come. We have a hard, documented copy of our first deployment, and I can't wait to share it with our children and grandchildren in the (very very distant) future.

How cool would it be to spy on a year of your grandparents' life? I think it would be pretty darn exciting.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment