Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shhhhh. . . .

Surprises are fun!!

So all throughout Ranger School our plan has been that I would drive down to the Graduation with Andrew's parents, sister and her 4 kids (a 2 day trip from Central PA to Ft. Benning) and get to Benning on Thursday night just in time for Graduation the following morning.

Welp, little does Andrew know that plans are a-changing! I'm so excited! Andrew's sister-in-law talked me into (really, I didn't need much convincing, I guess I just hadn't thought out all the details) flying down a few days early and surprising Andrew on his 12 hour pass the Wednesday before he graduates! One of his buddy's (Zack) girlfriend is flying down early too (but Zack knows about) and we can both stay in his apartment (right across the hall from Andrew's) on Tuesday night before we go to Camp Rodgers on Wednesday morning and pick up the guys! I hope I can pull off the surprise, I am so excited! AND it means I get to see my man a full TWO days earlier than I had originally thought! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment