Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I've got a Sneaky Soldier on my Hands. . .

So after all of my venting and complaining (mind you- the work complaining was definitely warranted) you'll never guess who walked into the office Friday morning at 11:30am?! ANDREW JAMES DOLAN in full multicam uniform! I can't even tell you how excited I was (even though I had a small idea that maybe he was being sneaky- and the fact that his mom hardly said a word to me coupled with Weiss being super awkward made me think maybe something was up). But I never, ever thought that in reality he would actually get here in time :) It was such a great Christmas gift! I am such a lucky girl!

Andrew said he left Kentucky right after work on Thursday (around 6) and drove until Pennsylvania and decided to stop at a truck stop around 3am to sleep until 9 and then make the rest of the drive. Now THAT is devotion! AHHHHH I'm still grinning just thinking about it!

We had a great time at the DDMP party- lots of laughing and drinking and AMAZING food! I am so happy I got to share it with him.... it was the perfect start to the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment