Monday, December 27, 2010

Year in Review

I know I'm a few days early on this, but Heck... I'm snowed in in New Hampshire, what else am I gonna do!? So here it is: 2010 in list form....

New Jobs: 3
States lived in: 5 total (if you include 3 weeks in Florida for Ranger School)
States visited together: 9
Life goals attained: 2 (very big ones- RANGER Tab & Engagement- CHECK!)
Number of trips to see each other: 15
Total days spent together: 86 (yes, I really counted)
Average length of visit: 5.7 days
Total days spent in Ranger School: 103 (and a half)
Total Number of flights taken (to here, there, and everywhere): 76
Number of hours on hold because of canceled flights: infinity
Real number of canceled/severely delayed flights: at least 7
New Favorite Shows: 1- Archer
Favorite Archer Quotes: Every Single Line! This is how you get ants.
New Cars: 0
New ipods: 1 (almost 2)
New apartments: 1
New Family Members: 3 (Julia, Cate & Ava)

I'm sure we have had a lot of other exciting things happen this year, but all I keep thinking about when I look back on 2010 are two of the most important days of our lives: 27 August and 22 October. Pinning Andrew's Ranger Tab on his left shoulder was one of the proudest moments of my life; and--admittedly--placing the ring on my left hand was one of the proudest of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment