Thursday, August 25, 2011

Deployment Positive Thursday- Week 32

Usually I hate blogs that are just a long laundry list of updates, but you gotta break a few rules every now and then dontcha? Plus I have a Harry Potter book calling my name that I won't let myself dive into until I am done with this post, so this just makes life a little bit easier! (I think I just heard the collective "hooray!" of my roommates from college for finally giving into the HP cult. I know I'm a little late, but I left off halfway through the 5th book years and years ago so I decided to start completely over. I'm almost done with book 1 now and I'm hoping to have the entire series complete by homecoming. Is that too ambitious? Only time will tell I guess!)

So I'm trying something new this week. 5 positives in 5 words or less:
  1. "Survived" first earthquake- total joke
  2. Met with Minister about Wedding 
  3. Beat Personal Bowling Record- 154!!
  4. Fantasy Football Draft on Tuesday
  5. R&R: Counting weeks, not months
That was horrible. I mean it probably wasn't all peaching and cream for you to read, but for me to write so few words was basically torture. I should know myself better than that, but at least I got 5 positives this week instead of searching for just one!

So with that I am off to bed with my big warm woobie and snuggling up with a little witchcraft and wizardry to keep me cozy! Sounds like a great start to the weekend to me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment