Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Probably the best feeling in the world




... Would have to be a surprise skype call from Afghanistan right before bedtime! I really don't think anything in the world could make me any happier at this point than seeing Andrew's face AND hearing his voice at the same time... Something so easy to take for granted.

I didn't even know my iPhone was capable of making video calls, but Andrew was trying to sent me another picture of life in the sandbox via skype chat (I knew that feature worked on my phone) when all of a sudden he started calling! Unfortunately (for him) my contacts were already out and I had already washed my face so I looked a little less presentable than I would have liked to, but who cares? It was so nice to just have a small chit-chat talk for three or four minutes! I've missed that so much!

Soooo as I tuck myself into bed with my acu pillow and woobie, I am once again thankful for the miracles of technology and for the best investment I've ever made: my iPhone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment