Thursday, September 22, 2011

Deployment Positive Thursday- Week 36

Well, this week is all about wedding excitement! I know it's been a long engagement, but I finally feel like this is all coming together... especially with my newest purchase set in stone: MY DRESS!

I love love love it! I can't stop looking at pictures of it, and I can't stop imagining what it's going to feel like walking down the asile in it! I love picturing every other aspect of my wedding based on that dress. It is absolutely perfect for me, and I am just so completely in love with it!

Tonight I also put a deposit down on our DJ!! That was an important piece that was missing for me because it is so important to us that our guests have an amazing time! I am so excited to see how much fun we all have breaking it down on the dance floor!!

So all in all I'm just a happy camper lately. We are more than halfway through our engagement at this point which is kinda sorta awesome! Every day I'm one day closer to spending two uninterrupted weeks with my future husband and I can't wait! It's a little hard to remember exactly what it's like to have him around all the time but I'm totally looking forward to every single moment. I have a feeling it will involve lots of laughing mixed with the occasional football argument. Cause that's what makes us, us. And we are awesome!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment