Monday, September 5, 2011

My Girls!

The seven wonderful ladies I lived with in college are my best friends. I'd be lost without you girls and I think you so much for making my pre-birthday weekend special and hilarious!!

For the rest of you, here's a look into our lives. I love everything about this, and Ames, you're amazing for putting it all together in less than 24 hours! LOVE YOU!!!!


Updates on the rest of my amazing weekend at home coming soon, but this had to be shared!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. That is absolutely amazing!! What a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who is a veteran. She was telling me about a new military website she heard about. The name is mymilitarypages.com. She told me that it lists local businesses that offer discounts to the military. I decided to go and look at it myself and found a great site. Not only are there discounts, but there is military related news, jokes and benefit information. In this economy, who couldn't stand to save a little money?

    ReplyDelete