Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ode to a Tape Gun

The day (night) has finally come, I just finished packing my very last care package for our first deployment! I can't wait til it is officially out of my hands and on its way to the sand box tomorrow morning.

For now, I'm just thankful for my purchase of my tape gun ten months ago. It got me through some tough times trying to get lots of goodies into teeny tiny boxes!

So thank you, tape gun for your undying loyalty and help through countless care packages and probably thousands of dollars of snacks, goodies, games and reading material sent over to Afghanistan over the past year. I have to say though, I'm really not gonna miss you all that much!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo for the last care package! That's exciting! I bet you sent many of them this year.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun to go to the post office today!!! YAY!!!! Did you count how many you sent??? Next stop...homecoming!!

    ReplyDelete