Thursday, November 24, 2011

Deployment Positive Thursday- Week 45

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

Today, I am thankful for so much in my life, but mindful of those who are not celebrating with us... especially that empty seat at my table.

I wanted to share these pictures of the Comanche Thanksgiving Fest (which came after a pretty long mission for Andrew). What are the soldiers thankful for? No corn dogs or MRE's today!

 There is Andrew all the way on the right, on the far side of the table!


And here is a better look at the amazing turkey day spread at the COP. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. It warms my heart to see these pictures and him having a Happy Thanksgiving...I could "hear" the excitement in his email when he told us what he ate and how he served it to his "guys!""

    ReplyDelete