Friday, December 2, 2011

Deployment Positive Thursday- Week 46

(slightly delayed due to the craziest work-day ever yesterday)

Well lookie there....


Its finally that time of year where it's socially acceptable to countdown to something!

I've been waiting since MAY to hang this sucker (can you guess where I got it? Hint: It's the happiest place on earth!)

And, as I hung the first ornament on my wonderful advent calendar, I also did a small victory dance for having started our last full month of this deployment. Yep, you heard that right: Andrew will be home next month. I think I'm more excited for this advent calendar to be over than for any other countdown ever in my life. We are so close, 2011 is almost over and then just a few more wake-ups until I see my soldier!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. One month! I'm sure the days will go by slowly, but you are so close! You can do it!*

    ReplyDelete