Thursday, December 15, 2011

Deployment Positive Thursday- Week 48

Another week down. Thank God.

For the record- Deployment "Positive" Thursday was a horrible idea. Some weeks just plain stink. I am soooooo ready for this deployment to be over and for life to stop feeling like it is on hold. Some nights I just need to have a big, huge bear hug from my big, strong man. It just plain stinks to wait months on end for a single hug.

There is good news though, Andrew got his last care package a few days ago! It also happened to be his Christmas Care Package, so it's just one more sign that we are that much closer to the end of the holiday season and his homecoming. (Once again, Thank GOD!)

I went all out on decorating this care package (kinda like his birthday one) and it was by far the biggest one that I have sent all year..



Can you spot the tree? Complete with ornaments!

I absolutely did NOT send that nasty ugly terrible towel. Gross.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment